Monday, September 13, 2010

09/13/2010 One Trade One Target




Good Evening Traders,

I have been busy studying for my licensing exams so I haven't been able to post much lately. This morning I traded the September contract. Some traders were already using the December contract but I like to wait to switch because there isn't enough data to calculate my indicators properly.

1124.00 was a resistance area I identified in my research last night and given the lack of responsive buyers at the open I was positive it would be a great short. Price had moved to the top of the regression channel and the stochastic was way overbought. When 1124 was rejected I initiated the trade. I also tweeted it LIVE on my twitter account @infected1172.

I'll be back on trading tomorrow morning so make sure to follow along and maybe we can make some money together!

-Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment